Anonymous asked: 7, 13, 26, 30, 54, 80, 95
7- Been cheated on: No thankfully.
13- How many people have you had sex with this year? Um, about four. If we’re talking going all the way.
26- What did you do for your last Birthday- On my actual birthday worked. In terms of celebrating it, I went to MegaCon a couple days earlier and went out to a gay bar for the first time later that night. It was one of my best birthdays ever.
30- Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time- Thanksgiving
54. First best friend- Well I mean I had friends in elementary school but in terms of one that lasted Marybeth. We met in 7th grade and are still bffs.
80. Broken someone’s heart- Unfortunately yes. In fact it’s more like I crushed his heart and put in a blender. Of course I never set out to break it but it happened. I still feel bad that it did but we both deserve to move on.
95- Did you sing today? No. Maybe I should.
iownafalcor asked: 4, 17, 35
4- Last song you listened to: Alien Ant Farm cover of Smooth Criminal. It was radio/background music on the drive home.
17-Laughed until you cried- Definitely. Can’t remember an exact moment this year, but I’ve certainly laughed a lot enough to be confident I cried at one point.
35- Tumblr duh. In terms of none-social media, probably Uproxx.
- 1. Last kiss
- 2. Last phone call
- 3. Last text message
- 4. Last song you listened to
- 5. Last time you cried
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 6. Dated someone twice
- 7. Been cheated on
- 8. Self harmed
- 9. Lost someone special
- 10. Been depressed
- 11. Been drunk and threw up
- THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
- 12. had sex
- 13. How many people have you had sex with this year?
- 15. Made a new friend
- 17. Laughed until you cried
- 18. Met someone who changed you
- 19. Found out who your true friends were
- 20. Found out someone was talking about you
- 26. What did you do for your last Birthday
- 27. What time did you wake up today
- 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
- 30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
- 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
- 32. What are you listening to right now
- 33. When is the last time you had sex?
- 34. Who's getting on your nerves right now
- 35. Most visited webpage
- 36. Favorite colour
- 37. Nicknames
- 38. Relationship Status
- 39. Zodiac sign
- 40. Male or female
- 41. Primary school
- 42. Secondary School
- 43. High school/college
- 44. Eye color
- 46. Height
- 47. Do you have a crush on someone
- 48. What do you like about yourself
- 49. Piercings
- 50. Tattoos
- 51. Righty or lefty
- 53. First piercing
- 54. First best friend
- 55. First hookup
- 56. First Bestfriend
- RIGHT NOW:
- 59. Eating
- 60. Drinking
- 61. I'm about to
- 62. Listening to
- 63. Waiting for
- YOUR FUTURE:
- 64. Want kids?
- 65. Get married?
- 66. Career
- WHICH IS BETTER:
- 67. Lips or eyes
- 68. Hugs or kisses
- 69. Shorter or taller
- 70. Older or Younger
- 71. Romantic or spontaneous
- 72. Nice stomach or nice arms
- 73. Sensitive or loud
- 74. Hook-up or relationship
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 76. Kissed a stranger
- 77. Drank hard liquor
- 78. Lost glasses/contacts
- 79. Had sex
- 80. Broken someone's heart
- 82. Been arrested
- 83. Turned someone down
- 84. Cried when someone died
- 85. Fallen for a friend
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
- 86. Yourself
- 87. Miracles
- 88. Love at first sight
- 89. Heaven
- 90. Santa Clause
- 91. Kiss on the first date
- 92. Angels
- 93. How would you label yourself?
- 94. Someone You Pray Everyday For
- 95. Did you sing today
- 96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About
- 97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
- 98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For
- 99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 100. Do you like the way you look?
- Actually ask me something. Anon or not.
iownafalcor asked: MATTHEW
M- Peanut butter, banana, and chocolate. All three at once.
A- Nope happily taken.
T- 1:30 pm
T- see above
H- Tampa, Florida
E- It depends on what I’m talking about. For most things it’s my boyfriend
W- I’d marry Chris Pratt, but sadly he already is (and you know, to a woman)
Thanks for asking!
- A - Available?
- B - Birthday?
- C - Crushing on?
- D - Drink you last had?
- E - Easiest person to talk to?
- F - Favourite song?
- G - Grade i hated?
- H - Hometown?
- I - Icecream flavour?
- J - Jellybean flavour?
- K - Killed someone?
- L- Longest friendship?
- M - Milkshake flavour?
- N - Number of siblings?
- O - One wish?
- P - Person who called me last?
- Q - Question your always asked?
- R - Reason to smile?
- S - Song i last sung?
- T - Time you woke up?
- U - Umbrella colour?
- V - Very best friend?
- W - Which celebrity i’d marry?
- X - X rays i had?
- Y - Your last time you cried?
- Z - Zodiac sign?
But I guess ultimately what scares me about marriage is where do you find this person? You know a lot of times, most successful relationships, people meet through work, school, mutual friends.
But what’s most interesting to me is when people just meet in life, just randomly.
You know, I have a friend, he got married, I asked him like “Hey, uh, where’d you meet your wife?” He was like “I was leaving Bed, Bath & Beyond. I was looking for my car - I drive a gray Prius. I saw a different gray Prius, I thought it was mine, I walked up to it, I realized I had the wrong car, but I bumped into Carol, we started talking, that was that”. That’s unbelievable.
Think about all the random factors that had to come together to make this one moment possible - this one moment that changed these two people’s entire lives:
First off, this guy has to live in this particular town. Then he has to get a gray Prius. Then he has to need to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond. Then he has to go to that particular Bed, Bath & Beyond. Then there has to be another guy who also lives in town, also drives a gray Prius, also needs to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond, also goes to that particular Bed, Bath & Beyond at around the same time. Then they have to both park somewhat near each other, my friend has to leave before the other guy leaves, see the wrong Prius, think it’s his, walk up to it. Then the woman, Carol, needs to be near the wrong gray Prius for a million other random reasons. They bump into each other, they start talking, their entire lives are changed.
That’s the most amazing and terrifying thing about life.
It is, cause the amazing thing is that at any moment, any one of us can have that moment that totally changes our lives. You could be leaving the show tonight, bump into someone… it could change your life. You don’t know, that could happen.
The terrifying thing is… what if we’re all supposed to be at Bed Bath & Beyond right now?"
Aziz Ansari, Buried Alive (via thehoneymoonphase)
I met my boyfriend randomly. :) (whoops suggesting he’s the one to marry even though it’s too soon to discuss that but you know what whatever)
go to vogue.co.uk and type (on your keyboard) up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and watch what happens when you keep pressing A
I’m laughing so hard right now I’m crying.